Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fall... Check!

Some people are list people...

Sometimes I feel like I am. I am in the fact that I like to make lists... then I lose them and that is that.

T is definitely a list person. He will take the time to write his list and make sure he checks off everything on his list. I should probably pay more attention to him and the way he does things. Haaaaahahaha yeah right, he wishes!!!! I am who I am and no matter how much I try to change it, that's who I am... A crazy, multi-tasking, over-committing flustered fool!!!!

Anyway, I made a check list for Fall!!!! I think because it's giant and on cute monster paper I won't throw it in my purse (aka black hole) for it to be lost forever. So there is hope that we will be able to check off everything on our list! Yeah, I guess we'll see how that goes.


We already have plans for #6 that I am excited about and #7 is looking pretty good right now. I am thinking the rest of the list is pretty attainable. I'll keep you updated! Do any of you have a list of things you want to do this Fall? I should have added, "wear a sweatshirt at some point", since it's 100 degrees. I really hope we get some cool weather sometime soon!!!!

Back to my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment